Situation Analysis (all countries)
Situation Analysis : is the examination of the education context in the country : the policies, programmes and practices.
- How was the situation analysis conducted (for whole country and SchoolNet Project) not necessarily just ICT
- How did the sitiuation analysis inform the following aspects of the UNESCO SchoolNet Project at a (your) National/Country level.
- choice of pilot schools
- teacher training
- infrastructure and hardware
- teaching and learning resources
- What are the challenges of carrying out situation analysis? ... and how were some of these challenges addressed?
It would be appreciated if at least one person from each country would comment on these items here.